Say “Aloha” to the Spirit of Old Hawaii
You thought it didn’t exist anymore…or that a place like this was the stuff of imagination. Transport yourself away from crowds and onto the longest undeveloped coastline in all of Hawaii. See and experience for yourself a place recognized as an environmental and cultural treasure on an island straining from the pressures of development – in nearly every other place.
Near the southernmost part of the Hawaiian islands, the air is clearer, the skies are darker, smiles come quickly and relaxation and exploration are the rule – not the exception.
The Sea Mountain Condos are a unique, small and rural complex set along the Ka’u coast and nestled in the shadow of Mauna Loa and ancient volcanoes. Our Hawaii vacation rental condo is in this special place. The video will show you some of the beautifully landscaped grounds, the pool and hot tub area and the setting for our ground floor condo.
Contact Us Today and Reserve Your Hawaiian Vacation
- Closest Condos to Volcanoes National Park
- Closest Condos to South Point, Naalehu and Pahala -and more
- Walk to Punalu’u Black Sand Beach park in about eight minutes
- Enjoy golfing on what is (probably) the least expensive ocean front golf course…anywhere!
- Relax poolside…or end your day of exploring with a soak in the “volcano-style” hot tub
- Meet interesting and friendly people from around the world who are seeking the real Hawaii…just like you
What People Are Saying…
“Great place to stay to unwind and relax. Black sands beach was beautiful. My family and I appreciated the beach items Tom left for us. Hot tub and pool on premises made it feel like a spa holiday! The back lanai had a great view of the ocean.”
– Ann B., May 2017
“If you want to really get away this is a great location. Plan on going to Volcano National Park a lot? You can’t beat this location either! Perfectly clean and well supplied for two people. A great home away from home. We loved it!”
– Cristen F. – April 2017
“This is even better than the pics. The bed is very comfortable and the place is lovely. It was wonderful to have everything we needed on hand and be so close to the beach as well as Volcano park. Would definitely go back!“
– Cindy D. – March 2017